- Low- and High-Tech Assistive Technology – Overview of low- and high-tech assistive technology equipment. English and Spanish.
- Assistive Technology for Children – Overview of assistive technology and how to request equipment and services. English and Spanish.
- Digital Accessibility – Information about the benefits of digital accessibility for businesses and people with disabilities.
- Assistive Technology – Information about assistive technology, how DRT can help, and assistive technology resources in Tennessee. In English and Spanish.
- Communicating with Video Remote Interpreting – An overview of video interpreting and Federal operating guidlines.
- The Impact of Standing – An informational piece about the benefits of standing for wheelchair users.
- AT Inventors Guide – RESNA Catalyst Project’s guide for people inventing and developing assistive technology devices.
- Assistive Technology in the Classroom – Article outlining the use of assistive technology at school.
- DRT Client Story: Doriscell – Doriscell, who is hard of hearing, worked hard to earn her degree and now she brings the same dedication to her work. Read how she worked with DRT and VR to receive the support she needed to do her job.
- Reflections on Lane v. Tennessee – A reflection on the Lan v Tennessee case and it’s impact on accessibility in the courts.
- Tennessee Technology Access Program – A Statewide program providing funding Assistance, Device Demonstration, Device Loan and Device Reutilization for people with disabilities.
- Spark (formerly East Tennessee Technology Access Center) – The Knoxville area Spark helps people with disabilities gain knowledge about and access to assistive technology devices.
- Signal Center – The Chattanooga area Assistive Technology Center helps people with disabilities gain knowledge about and access to assistive technology devices.
- Mid-South Access Center for Technology – The Memphis area Assistive Technology Center helps people with disabilities gain knowledge about and access to assistive technology devices.
- Star Center – The Jackson area Assistive Technology Center helps people with disabilities gain knowledge about and access to assistive technology devices.
- Tennessee Disability Pathfinder– A Statewide clearinghouse of disability-related resources and multilingual helpline.
- Abuse & Neglect
- Assistive Technology (AT)
- Client Assistance Program (CAP)
- Community Living
- Conservatorship & Guardianship
- Developmental Disabilities
- Disability Rights
- Effective Communication
- Emergency Planning
- Family Law
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Law Enforcement & Disability
- Long-Term Services & Supports
- Mental Health
- Public Health
- Service Animals
- Social Security
- Supported Decision Making (SDM)
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)