- Disability Benefits – Get basic information on Social Security disability benefits.
- Entering The Community After Incarceration— How Social Security Can Help – A flier from the Social Security Administration about restarting benefits after incarceration.
- What You Need To Know When You Get Social Security Disability Benefits – A flyer from the Social Security Administration about SSDI benefits.
- Social Security Administration Appeal Process – Information from the Social Security Administration about appealing benefits.
- Benefits For Children With Disabilities – This booklet from the Social Security Administration gives an overview of the special benefits available for children with disabilities.
- Your Ticket To Work: What You Need To Know To Keep It Working For You – A flyer from Social Security about the Ticket to Work program.
- Disability Benefits For Wounded Warriors – A flyer from Social Security Administration that helps you find out how you can receive expedited processing of your disability claim from Social Security if you became disabled while on active military service on or after October 1, 2001.
- DRT Employment Advocacy Services Brochure – Overview of DRT services related to employment advocacy, including the PABSS program, which provides assistance to Social Security beneficiaries experiencing barriers to work. Access DRT’s Employment Resources here.
- Social Security – Apply or manage SSA benefits online.
- Social Security – Hearings and Appeals – Find information about the hearing and appeal processes, locate a hearing office, request a hearing and more from the SSA website.
- Social Security Administration Fraud Hotline – Takes reports of alleged fraud, waste, or abuse. They may be reached by phone at 1-800-269-0271.
- The Special Needs Law Center – Provides legal services for families of individuals with disabilities all across the State of Tennessee in areas including conservatorship, social security disability appeals, special education, special needs trusts, and wills.
- The National Organization of Social Security Claimant Representatives – an association of over 4,000 attorneys who represent Social Security and Supplemental Security Income Claimants. You may reach them by phone at 1-800-431-2804.
- Abuse & Neglect
- Assistive Technology (AT)
- Client Assistance Program (CAP)
- Community Living
- Conservatorship & Guardianship
- Developmental Disabilities
- Disability Rights
- Effective Communication
- Emergency Planning
- Family Law
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Law Enforcement & Disability
- Long-Term Services & Supports
- Mental Health
- Public Health
- Service Animals
- Social Security
- Supported Decision Making (SDM)
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)