Disability Rights Tennessee’s (DRT) public policy work includes research, analysis, community education, and education of policymakers. We focus our work at the state-level and on proposed legislation that may impact Tennesseans with disabilities.
We share this information in a weekly email brief that includes the status of the bills we are tracking, resources to help you engage in public policy, links to legislative information, and upcoming events. Whether you are a policy professional or ready to jump in to following public policy for the first time, you can stay up to date about Tennessee legislation that impacts people with disabilities through DRT’s Policy Watch.
- Request information on DRT’s Public Policy Work.
- Sign up for Policy Watch
- Legislative Terms Defined
- Advocating During a Virtual Legislative Session: Tips and Tricks
- Do’s & Dont’s: Tips for Meeting with Elected Officials
- Voting Resources
- Joint Ad Hoc Committee Legislation
- Public Policy Advocacy: What Is It?
Do you find having up-to-day policy information helpful? Support the Watch today!