- Nursing Home Residents’ Rights in Tennessee – General information about the rights of a person living in a nursing home
- Implementing ABLE: 2016 – A training from NDRN about the ABLE Act.
- Beneficiary Support System Overview – A Bilingual emplaination of DRT’s program with TennCare to help people who are enrolled in the CHOICES, Employment and Community First (ECF) CHOICES, or Katie Beckett.
- Long-Term Care Ombudsman – Advocates for the rights of residents in nursing homes, assisted-living facilities, and residential care homes
- Area Agencies on Aging and Disabilities (AAAD) – Tool to help plan and provide programs and services for older Tennesseans, as well as those with disabilities.
- Statewide Independent Living Council of Tennessee – Promotes Independent Living (IL) philosophies, practices and values, and expands IL services across the state. Click through to find your closest Center for Independent Living (CIL).
- Tennessee Disability Pathfinder – A statewide clearinghouse of disability-related resources with multilingual options.
- Abuse & Neglect
- Assistive Technology (AT)
- Client Assistance Program (CAP)
- Community Living
- Conservatorship & Guardianship
- Developmental Disabilities
- Disability Rights
- Disaster Planning
- Effective Communication
- Family Law
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Law Enforcement & Disability
- Long-Term Services & Supports
- Mental Health
- Service Animals
- Social Security
- Supported Decision Making (SDM)